Friday, May 04, 2007

The Time Warp

Dammit I've been caught in the Time Warp again. You know, that phase you get into in life every so often where time goes so fast, you stare at a textbook for a few moments and all of a sudden eight minutes has gone by. Its frustrating as hell; I'm not sure what it is about college, but its impossible for me to get into a routine. Simple things like checking baseball scores or my fantasy team at a fixed point in the day is something I can only do when holding down a job. College, even with its fixed classtimes, seems to keep me from doing this. Maybe its the many things I have to take care of during the day, or maybe I really do waste too much time. All I know is that it takes time away from the blog :(

Actually, I think I've figured it out; lack of sleep. You get to that point at the end of the semester where you're taking not one but two small naps a day, and when you're sitting on the computer you're too beat to do something as simple as type up a post. Again, I think that goes away once you get back into routine.

In other news, still no job. I'm crossing my fingers and I keep trying. I just wish some employers would be kind enough to reply to my initial emails. Am I really that crummy?

No comments: