Saturday, November 20, 2004

Double Impact

Another review up at LC1201 for Street Fighter III, as well as a few fixed links. This one is somewhat boring if you don't like fighting games, but its there nonetheless.

I've gotten quite a few compliments for some of my recent reviews, all of which I am very grateful for. I am often unsure about the quality of my writing, and am often critical of it, so I am glad to see that some people out there have enjoyed it.

On the topic of my criticalness, I was thinking of going back and re-writing some of the older reviews, which now seem confused and unable to convey some of the points I wanted to make as well as they could have. Instead I have decided in the end to leave them be with the exception of some grammatical errors. For one, they can act as a barometer of my hopefull improvement. Second, as Aldous Huxley said of his own work "Brave New World", going back to improve on something you once did is pointless, as you'll never be truly happy with it no matter what you decide to change.


No comments: