Monday, August 20, 2007

Links , for fun

So much to go over, mainly quick links for your perusal. Let's do it.

-Physics might be a great way to analyze economics. So let me get this straight; we write their software, build their computers, engineer their products. Now we do their own job better. Yet we'll never be the bosses with such horrible social skills. Oh well I guess.

-I know a lot of you like them internet memes. Here's one before it becomes a meme. Now you can actually brag about knowing of it a month after its existence, rather than a year like I see so many people do.

-Men need more Testosterone. Guess the war on the male gender continues on into the biological scope.

-Here are a few reasons why you might not sleep well. I'm guilty of 5 or so of the 6. No wonder I feel like shit every morning.

Will I change my habits? Hell no

No comments: