Thursday, April 03, 2008

A Daily Post

Last night's win is the way it should be - tons of runs against weak pitching. I'm doubly pissed now at the game 2 loss. Pedro had the worst outing so far even before he left the game hurt, which makes me worry about him when he returns, and the fact that the team scored nothing against the Florida bullpen is absurd after they put up another five or so runs late last night.

If we can sweep Atlanta and give them an 0-5 start all will be forgiven.

Played Brawl online last night for the first time. The lag is inexcusable. Fuck you Nintendo, because somehow I doubt you will try to improve it in any way. I'm getting a bit tired of their current philosophy that as long as the Wii and DS keep selling, they don't have to worry so much about customer satisfaction and product improvement. Guess I'll have to drag people to my house the old fashioned way :)

I just learned that California is at least one state that does not want public schooling to be a legal option for children. Here is an excerpt as to why:

A primary purpose of the educational system is to train school children in good citizenship, patriotism and loyalty to the state and the nation as a means of protecting the public welfare

I still can't get over how scary that sounds.

No comments: