Tuesday, March 29, 2005

I'm back.

Such a short little break, but so much to say. Unfortunately it is rather late, and my lady is not feeling so well tonight. Let's run over the main stuff real quick. Elaboration later:

PSP is out, and is apparently still widely availible. I didn't believe it until I walked into an EB today and found several boxes stacked up by the register, and people glancing at them without even a smidgen of curiosity as to what the hell it was. Very interesting situation

Final Four is ready. Interesting indeed. Both no 1's and two underdogs.

Picked up a couple of games on my weay back to school. Skies of Arcadia Legends finishes my hunt for one of my favorite RPGS ever (I would have actaully preferred the Dreamcast original over the updated Gamecube version since I'm a purist, but I'll take the new version too). Neverwinter Nights Platinum should be a long and interesting summer play. And of course, Ashley rounded it out with DDR Extreme, finding the last copy left.

And that's it for now. Busy week ahead, but I should be back here tomorrow.

No comments: