Wednesday, March 23, 2005

moving it all

It finally dawned on me today that I should try to have as much of my mail be sent to my gmail account instead of my school provided email. You see, I check my loyola.edu mail through Mozilla Thunderbird rather than the Novell web-client most students use. Its just easier that way. The problem is all those messages are still sitting there on the school servers as well as my own machine, forcing me to go into the mail client every three weeks or so and clear out the messages. Then I come to realize I removed a few improtant mails, and has just purged T-birds trash bin, causing me to frantically search for the info I need.

Now if I just utilized the entire gig of gmail storage I wouldn't have to delete anything for a very very long time. Feel free to call me stupid anytime.

1 comment:

christian wolfe said...

Right back at ya chump :p