Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Hitchin a Ride

I'm just about packed up for my big road trip. All that's left is this computer, a change of clothes and guitar Hero. Might as well make this one last post for the week before I head out west. Don't worry though; this isn't the end of the blog or anything. I simply won't have time over the enxt week to put anything considerable here. Considering the update schedule I seem to have fallen into, that probably means you won't even notice a change.

-Some of you may have realized that my lc1201.com domain has expired. I knew about, and do intend to renew, but currently I'm so poor that I can't spare even $15 for the renewal fee until I start my summer job. I might also look into getting some cheap webspace too, since I'm quite frankly unhappy with the school server the site is currently on (I don't even know who admins it anymore...). You can still reach the site from the longer address of http://justice.cs.loyola.edu/~cmwolfe if you really need to.

-I just wrapped up another little rant for Videolamer. Should be up later this week, so check for it if you so desire.

-I also wrapped up playing 24: The Game. Opinion will come as soon as I can.

-I was reminded yesterday of just how good the Soundtrack to Yoshi's Island is, which makes me even more excited about the planned sequel. One thing's for certain; I'm already sold on a new DS Lite next month.

That's it for now. Thanks to everyone who's still reading this space. Hopefully this summer I can make it even better (and from a different time zone!).

No comments: