Tuesday, September 05, 2006

First Senior Post

Couple of observations I've made sine I got back:

- I need to buy some posters, or something to decorate the place with. Waay too much space than what college kids should have, but I have to do something with it.

- At a Nationals game, Corona and Dos Equis are cheaper than Bud and Miller by about fifty cents. How does that work out?

- I need to get better still at Guitar Hero, for my lackluster performance causes people to leave.

- Waking up at 7:00 isn't as bad as I thought. I thought college mode would kick in and completely overwrite any progress I had made this summer getting up early for work. Maybe that won't be the case. Its still too early in the year to make guarantees.

- Things are looking good so far. Very good.

1 comment:

Timmy said...

Word brother. Word.