Sunday, September 03, 2006

Here I come

Boy its early. Its...about 6:40, and I'm getting ready to leave. Again. Only this time, it will be for the fall semester, and thus for a very long time. The week went by more than quickly, but I still managed to do all my shopping (hooray for new socks), and got to see some family members that I haven't visited in ages. The only sour note of my time home was the fact that I couldn't order textbooks early. Seems there weren't any professor's names on my schedule, and after some manual digging was unable to find a syllabus for anyone. Guess I'll have to rely on express shipping and possibly the library if I get any early assignments.

But that's just one item on the usual list of business to take care of at the start of the semester. I've been doing it for so long that I've gotten used to the drill, so no harm and no stress. Right now I'm just looking forward to getting back and starting what should be another fantastic year. Don't start the party without me. I'll be back in a few hours.

Let's do this.

No comments: