Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Home Sweet Home

As expected, it was a very long drive from Colorado back to Pennsylvania. Its over now, and after all the stress I'm finally home. I have to say, it feels really, really nice. I've don't think I've ever been so happy to feel humidity.

-I've got five days to take care of quite a few things. I've got some shopping to do (aside from new sneakers, I might have to shop for some appliances and whatnot for the room, as well as get some food, since I won't have my car right away). I need to visit my grandmother before she permanently retires to Florida, and visit my brother at his first apartment. Gotta shop for as many textbooks as I can, and get my car into the shop to get the paint and door finished. Oh, and I need a trim at the barber too. Those sideburns are getting a bit scraggly. Should have enough time if I get up each day and be active, though lord knows I want to sleep until 11:00 each day and do nothing. No time for that though. My relatives in Colorado would be sad to hear if I'm not constantly active :)

-I have a bunch of photos to upload to Flickr tomorrow. Most of it is pics of Denver itself and the Colorado wilderness. I promise to stop taking pictures of me. So many oppurtunities, but I can't become a Narcissist. My schnoz alone makes that illegal.

-But, I still will prob. take another self photo tomorrow, because I finally have my hat! Its...just barely a perfect fit, probably could be a bit wider. Its...bigger than I expected! I think it has the potential to either look real good or real goofy, depending on when its worn and what it is worn with. You can all be the judge!

-I should crank out a review this week. Yeah, that sounds good.

No comments: