Friday, August 25, 2006

No title necessary

It took a bunch of phone calls and a whole lot of pressure, but I got my car back. I'm leaving tomorrow, two days ahead of schedule. I'll get home Monday evening, and have the rest of the week to myself. This is quite an outcome; it seems that in this whole incident, a bit of luck was on my side.

Anyway, I'll be offline for the next three days, and I might be on only sporadically throughout the week, unless I hook up my computer (I don't think I will). In any case, I now have enough time to prepare, have a working car, and will be able to get back to school on time. Now I just need to actually get my ass home. As Sam Jackson taught me, "Things are starting to look up already."

Thanks to everyone who's had my back through all this shit. I'm truly blessed you know.

See you in September....

Honest to god, Mookie Wilson gave me the Gol' bol, in my hands, in 1974.

No comments: