Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Random thoughts whilst coding

I dont see why everyone in Maryland is calling the weather "Crazy". Its the middle of October; its bound to get colder. Granted, this week has been a little too cold, but nothing to cause alarm. Try moving to my home, where the winter season lasts from November to April and a 75 degree week can be followed by snow a few days later. That, my friends, is crazy. The only thing I've noticed about Maryland weather is that the temperature is dropping a little faster than expected, but like I said, its October!! Its not going to break 70 every day. Did all you people from New England and New York forget where you come from?

Now everyone is saying its going to be a harsh winter. I don't see where its coming from. The fall has been great. I think its just the fact that every year a few people (like the Farmer's Almanac) predict a bad season, and everyone spreads the word just so they can sound smart, when in fact they wouldn't know either way.

Whatever happens, it won't bother me. Chances are whatever Maryland can dish out I've already seen before. For me, every winter is mild here!

Oh, and go Red Sox... If there's one thing a Mets fan hates more than the Yankees, its Yankee fans (yes I realize Boston fans aren't the nicest people, but they're the lesser of two evils, trust me). If Schilling can pitch the game of his life, we're gonna see a historic game 7. And who knows what will happen after that?

If you are tired of hearing the same bad pop on the radio (and listening to people who actually like it), I suggest you check out these videos. I can't say I agree with all the bands this guy has flamed, but its damn funny either way.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

schilling isnt gonna ptich game 7 man. did you see his ankle it was bleeding like crazy. granted his game last night was amazing im n red sox fan but whta he did truly makes him one of the greats....but i just dont think he has it in him for game 7. and if he does how godo is he gonna be. my plan would be save schlling for the world series if they can beat the yankees tonight. and thats a big if. you know how the yankees and there magic are. itll be a interesting game nonetheless.

christian wolfe said...

Looks like he did pitch... and pitch well. I'm still amazed at what he did.