Saturday, October 23, 2004

The Soul Still Burns

Wow, last night's DDR tourney was incredible. The turnout was huge, and everyone had a good time.... even people who never played before gave it a chance. The EGC will definitely be doing this again.

The highlight for me however, was playing some Soul Calibur. We had it hooked up to a small TV near the back, just in case someone got bored. To my surprise, a fair amount of people began to play, and of course, I challenged them all. The whole night I only lost 2, maybe 3 fights, and won a whole lot more to gain the best record of the night. The feeling of victory was indeed grand; Soul Calibur is my favorite game ever, something I play once a week out of tradition(as well as practice). Its also one of the few games where I actually care about winning. I know one day someone is going to destroy me, and I'll begin to doubt myself, but for now I am enjoying the view from the top.

No comments: