Friday, December 03, 2004

assemble this

Small little update at LC1201; just some programs I wrote in assembly language. Nothing too grand, but I figured it didn't hurt to upload them.

Week's been busy like I assumed, which is why I've been quiet on the blog. Thankfully its the winter break is coming soon, giving me more time to crank out some planned reviews.

In other news...

MLB. Steroids. Who didn't see it coming? My only question: are they just going to chastise them for something that was (technically) allowed, or actually do something about it like the NFL a decade ago?

Rolling Stone's 500 greatest songs. Considering all the classical and non popular music that has been created since the beginning of history the title is somewhat inappropriate. Still, in terms of songs you've heard about, its an excellent list. Check it out if you're bored.

Half Life 2 deathmatch. Nice little gift. I'll look into it once the lag goes down (and there are more maps). Nothing says "owned" like a toiled to the face

No comments: