Monday, December 20, 2004

Materia sucks anyway

After a crazy adventure involving getting a Christmas tree and driving through a sudden snowstorm, I think today is perfect for sitting down and doing nothing. And when I say nothing, I mean finish a job I shoulda done a long time ago.

Beat Final Fantasy 7.

Anyone who knows me probably knows I don't like the seminal RPG series too much, with the exception of the SNES trilogy of games. FF7 is one that I especially loathe, as much for the raving drivel its fans often spew as for what I see as a general lack of quality. Simply put, it got boring quick after Disc 1 (which was actually rather excellent for the most part) and everytime I tried to continue was met with failure. Nevertheless, the game is the stuff of legend among the community as a whole, and it just seems wrong not to finish it.





No comments: