Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Show and Tell

It is getting to that point in Winter Break where everyone else in the family is leaving for school or work again, and I've only a little over a week before I head out myself. I feel too guilty spending my time playing games all day, and wrestling with mySQL (the grizzly bear of software) for my work study job gets aggravating after about four hours. So what's a procrastinator to do? Take pictures of random stuff and post them here (can you tell I'm bored?)

A picture from outside my home. We had a lot of snow in the last few days, and while it has caused everyone a lot of grief, it also looks rather pretty.

I recieved a small sum of money this christmas, money I planned on saving at first - it was enough to cover at least a new textbook for the coming semester. Then it appeared that I would be making dean's list after my toughest semester yet. So I decided to splurge and by something completely unecessary.

Behold the Street Fighter 15th anniversary arcade stick. I don't know if it will make me any better at fighting games, but the artwork alone makes it a very nice showcase.

Turns out I missed Dean's List by about .032 though. Guess its karma biting me in the butt for not going for the textbook.

Finally, it seems my boredom managed to create something productive. With the help of a handy internet guide I managed to tinker with my original, broken Dreamcast a little. While I need to test it with some real games, I think I just might have fixed it. Of course once it came back to life it had to take care of some business.

Owned.

No comments: