Sunday, May 22, 2005

in defense

So I finally got to see Episode III in theatres. Personally, I couldn't be more pleased with how the film turned out. "They didn't screw it up", I thought to myself, "far from it". If you're looking for a great summer flick, or want to see the end of the Star Wars story, go see it. And to any Slashdot nerds out there who continue to trash it, I have two things to say:

1) Star Wars is not Hamlet

2) How is it that a man wearing a "Genuis at Work" shirt is asking questions about a children's cartoon?

After a tough 3 game series against each other, the Mets and Yankees have the same record. And of course, that means nothing once September rolls around.

I also realized that Gamefaq's new villains' battle is another waste of time. Here's a hint Gamefaq's; you cannot, absolutely cannot do any sort of character poll type thing and include anyone from FF7. You might as well just give the award to Cloud/Sephiroth or the game itself, no matter what it is you're doing, because one of those three are going to win. Ah well....

1 comment:

christian wolfe said...

I don't think enough people read the blog for that. not to mention most would probabvly want a pool for the best one instead of the worst.

And no cussin' there boy.