Thursday, May 19, 2005

looking back

New review up, for yet another fighting game. Check it out if you are curious.

Speaking of reviews, I just went and read that Mega Man series review I did. By far, they are the crappiest reviews I have written. Bad grammar, typos, and sentences that just don't make sense. Granted, I wrote all six of them in the span of two days last summer, and I think I was trying to attempt some strange new style of writing, but those aren't very good excuses. I'm thinking about rewriting parts of them (I already cleaned up the typos), but I don't know how many people really care about the original Mega Man games. If I get enough demand, I'll go ahead and give it my best shot.

So much going on at E3. Actually, other than announcing three new consoles, it seems hardly anything has happened at E3. Very few breakout, must see new games have come out of the woodwork it seems, no surprises like Full Spectrum Warrior or Prince of Persia. Considering the industry's fear of original content, I'm not surprised. But I do hope to see some sort of screwball be thrown.

3 comments:

christian wolfe said...

Yes indeed. The rumor as that they would have some surprise on Thrusday. Guess it didn't happen.

Unknown said...

"If I get enough demand, I'll give it my best."

demand.. demand!! ^^

christian wolfe said...

no that indeed is a mistake. I'll fix it