Thursday, May 12, 2005

You .... win?

I just got out of my final exam for the semester. That doesn't mean I'm done with work; I still have a lot of cleaning to do before I leave, and a few last minute errands to take care of (Joe, if you read this - thanks for putting that Ajax in the tub, you lazy fuck. Your ass is grass if next semester is a repeat). My biggest worry is easily my grades. I have no idea what range any of them are in after finals; some might be up, some might be down. What's worse is that my grades always seem to come around after everyone else's. Paitence is a virtue I guess.

Anyway, I am very much curious about how this summer will play out. I might have a job lined up, and I might not (though I will deftinitely work). I might have a car to buy right away, and I might not. I might actually try to see old friends from home, and I might not. Whatever's the case, I've got a cable modem and a wireless adapter waiting for me at home, and that's really all I need.

Actually, its not all I need. There's someone I am going to miss very, very much. She knows who she is.

This will probably be my last post until I return home on Saturday. Enjoy the summer everyone. When I return, get ready for a couple of reviews and eventually, my whack impressions of E3.

2 comments:

christian wolfe said...

Do I know you?

christian wolfe said...

Can't say I do...

bitch.