Monday, June 27, 2005

99 cents

So I'm currently eating some very cheap ice cream that I got from a restaurant that used to have pretty good take out meals, and now resorts to the lowest grade stuff they can get. Yay for mob run businesses.

I still can't find a car, and after this much time I'm beginning to worry. I just paid a large sum of money to ensure a parking sticker for next semester, and if I don't have something to use it with, well, that wouldn't be optimal. Patience I suppose.

Saw the new Batman, and it is certainly my favorite of them all. A dark, gritty, and just plain realistic view of the character, which is in my opinion the only way it should be.

I have acquired Deus Ex 2, and now I can finally see firsthand if it really is as poor as the fans would say. The original game is very highly on my all time favorite list, something I consider required reading for any gamer. After several hours with the sequel, I can say... well, I won't say anything until the review.

Finally, the last Gamespotting segment has been published. This is one of the few reasons that I have visited the site with some regularity, and now it is gone. I didn't always agree with the stie's multitude of editors, but there were always some honest opinions to be found. This last one is particularly interesting in regards to the next generation of consoles.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

TALLY HO@!!!!HAHAHA