Monday, June 06, 2005

I thought game 7 of the finals was going to be on last night... guess not.

Today I started my new job at, yes, Wal-Mart. Call me a tool of the man, or society, or a corn eatin' ignorant American, but the hours are grand, the job pays well and I know that good work and ruthless efficiency will actually get me somewhere. As much as I'd have liked to work at Altec Lansing, or wait and find some other prestigious intern-style job, having enough money for textbooks, phone bills, and a working vehicle are higher on my list of priorities. Always have been since I was 16.

Anyway... finally got myself a PS2, and already I'm finding the big bargains. Picked up a game (for $20) so rare that the employees at EB wanted it; they didn't even know it was in stock! The hits just keep on coming I suppose.

No comments: