Saturday, June 25, 2005

party party party

Its the weekend! Glad its here; I was passing out on my chair while playing Neverwinter Nights wiht Ashley last night; Sorry dearest! :(

At least nowI can recharge my batteries and play some games. Some family are coming to visit that I haven't seen for years, but other than that its another lazy weekend.

I came home from a little adventure with my brother to watch the final out of the Mets/Yanks game. There's nothing quite like the excitement of watching these two teams play. I find that between true fans of each team, its more like a gentlemanly competition than an all out grudge match like every sox/yanks game in ever played.

In just this week legistlation has been passed to ban flag burning and to allow local government to seize private property for use in other projects. I'm not about to go and curse the nation that has given me so much, but seriously, could I have some of my rights back?

No comments: