Thursday, June 16, 2005

I got pulled over for the first time today. I knew it would happen eventually; the car I'm driving until I can find my own has had expired inspection. At least I played it cool, and while a ticket was given, it could have been two (for a rolling stop..eep). Thankfully, a citation for inspection deals no points on your license. I still have a clean record... whether I can keep that until I'm 25 in order to get an insurance decrease is doubtful.

Today work sent several of us to another wal-mart to help them out. We had gas and food paid for... and since they paid us a little too much for gas, I treated myself to a copy of Hitman 3 for the cool price of a ten spot. Not bad at all.

Mets are losing lately, just when they were close to first place. Another fight this season as usual.

That's about it until the weekend. I'll try to bust out at least oen review, probably for the PS2 game I just rented and finished. What was it? Its a secret (Hint: its nothing really big).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah points on the record are bad.... stupid jersy cops sayin i went 15 over the limit and makin me do drunk tests

christian wolfe said...

now that is never a good thing. You'll have to tell me the story in detail another day.