Sunday, June 19, 2005

Father's Day

Taking Pop out to brunch today, and grilling in the afternoon. Nothing too crazy; with the commute he has every weekday, I don't think he'd want anything other than a quiet Sunday with the family.

That review is up like I said I'd do, and its for The Getaway, a PS2 exclusive that you either have played and loved or don't care at all about. I was in the latter until I rented it, and now I've played it but still don't care much. Ah well.

Now that I've started working, I am reminded of just how short weekends are when you have a job. Though I remember them being a little longer last time I worked retail, and I had a 3-12 shift every Saturday! Guess its all in my head.

Ah.. I remember that shift well. I was probably the only high schooler who didn't care about working 'til midnight on a Saturday. The store got quiet, I got to do my work alone, in peace, and with no one to boss me around. Couldn't get better than that at the time.

No comments: