Saturday, August 13, 2005

Found!

After nearly two years, I will once again have a car to call my own. Its a 2002 Elantra, which I know will serve me well through college and the early job years (my father has a 2000, and its probably my favorite riding car in the household, which is why I jumped on this). It will be nice to have a car on campus, if for no other reason than having a comfortable drive home for the holidays versus taking the train. Though a large part of me still misses my '92 Legacy. That thing ran like a top....

Mike Cameron of the Mets will have to have facial surgery after his horrific crash with teammate Carlos Beltran. Hopefully things will turn out okay for him.

In other sports news, Rush Limbaugh has invited Terrell Owens and Donovan McNabb onto his radio show to sort out their differences. Let's see here: a conservative poster child who once called McNabb overrated because the media wants to see a successful black QB, who is offering to make peace for these players. No alternative motives there. Its not like Limbaugh is reviled by a large part of the media for his craziness in recent years, and needs all the goodwill he can muster.

I started Playing Final Fantasy 8 again. This is the third time I have tried to play this RPG, and I hope that this is the time I actually finish. I'm not doing too bad strength wise so far, so I shouldn't have any troubles with the difficulty. It is the story and pacing of the game that might get to me. You can only take a certain dosage of Squall's angst before you have to say "enough".

No comments: