Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Textbooks

So I was reading in the paper that college textbook bills are soaring to an alltime high average of $700-$900. I'm not sure if that is per year or semester, but I just finished purchasing all of my fall books except for one, and my total came out to around $250. That will probably go to $300 after that extra book, but even still, I'm bucking the trend by at least a hundred bucks (and if that number is per semester, then I saved me a lot).

I have a favour to ask all of the readers. Found here is a rough version of my newest review for Resident Evil. Quite honestly, I think it stinks. I took forever writing it, and I was often unsure of what to say or how to say it. I've been trying to make these things sound much more focused and serious, and less like something out of the tar pits of Gamefaqs, and the result means that I get more and more critical of them.

Anyway, if you have any spare time and would like to read through it, feel free to email me (at taidan19@gmail.com) with any suggestions you might have. It can be editing or criticism, praise or insults, I don't care so long as its honest. And if you can't/won't, that's fine too. Can't complain if nobody wants to give out free help.

So... that's it for now. And yes, I did spell favour with a 'u'. Intentionally.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

"And yes, I did spell favour with a 'u'. Intentionally."

^_^