Sunday, August 21, 2005

My car

So here it is, my new wheels:












































I'm so very proud of it, even if I probably don't deserve it. Of course, it doesn't compare to the sedan's rolling around on the Loyola campus, but hell if I care. And yes, that is a Wal Mart vest in the front seat (As well as my now famous Mets cap that someone I know loves to steal from me).

This story here is just baffling. How a healthy 23 year old athlete could just drop dead is beyond me. Hopefully they'll figure it out.

Currently Playing: Suikoden for Playstation. Generic 2d RPG that has sucked this entire day away from me. I still don;t know why its good, but I can't stop, that's for sure.

3 comments:

HeavyJoe said...

Hey looking sharp man, rock that Hyundai. Two weeks and we'll all be back at school, where did the summer go?

Unknown said...

no particular reason that you took a picture of the front seat, specifically the way in which the passenger seat is positioned in regards to the gearshift and the driver's seat? :P

christian wolfe said...

Nope, that's just the way I took the picture.