Friday, December 16, 2005

Finals Status

Two finals down, three more to go. Here's how it has gone so far:

Macroeconomics: I actually studied a lot for this one. The class was rather easy, but either because of my neglicence or my picky professor I hadn't performed as well as I wanted to. The final took some thinkin' to get through, but with the exception of one short answer and a handful of multiple choice, I think I did well enough. Expected Grade: B, which is about what my average is. It could be a B+, maybe even an A-, but I don't want to jinx myself.

English Lit: We had a final paper in this one, and damn if it didn't consume my entire life for almost two days. I got about four hours of sleep on Wednsday night, and proceeded to work on it for all (and I mean all) of Thursday and didn't get a wink of sleep. I'd say that tossing it on the stack at 11:30 was a great feeling, but I was so weary that I don't remember much beyond putting it there and leaving. Now that I realize that it was the last English paper I'll ever have to write, that good feeling is starting to finally come. Expected Grade: Can't tell really. I definitely could have used more time to refine the research and drive the thesis home, but by the end it was looking much better than I thought it would. This could either be one of those knock out papers that nets me an A-, or one that is so far out there that it doesn't scrape out a B. I'll cross my fingers and see what happens.

Round 3 is tomorrow. Place your bets folks.

Linkage time.

Dragon Quest 8 prequel all about Yangus. Hopefully it gets a U.S. release; I love that cockney bastard.

Kingdom Hearts 2 is out in Japan, and my the man behind my favorite review ever chimes in on it. Of course, if you loved the first game, I don't suggest you click on that link. Thems be fightin' words.

And lastly, I'm about to pull the pin and throw a huge grenade of awesomeness for all the indie game fans: Katamari Damacy T-Shirts designed by the creator himself. A bit pricey, but I know of at least two people that will love this. Enjoy guys.

No comments: