Monday, December 19, 2005

That's a wrap.

Today I took my last exam, returned my library books, and turned in a final paper a day early (don't think it was due to overachieving; I thought it was due today and stayed up all night working on it). The semester is now officially over, and I can let out a small sigh of relief . It is only a small sight because I still have a busy day of cleaning and packing tomorrow, and I'll be spending the holiday break looking for summer work and logging in hours for my on campus job. Then there's the looming (and dooming?) grades that will come in sooner than later. Nevertheless, being able to rest my head on a pillow without having to think about assignments looming over my head is a truly great feeling.

I wish there was more to discuss in this space, but I've been so out of touch with the world this last week that I don't really know what's gone on. I do know that Kingdom Hearts 2 is out in Japan, and the fan(boy)s are in a fervor. Actually, maybe I'll get to that later tonight...


Watch this space.

No comments: