Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Crappy Title

Its been almost a week since the last post. There actually is a reason for this; this third week of classes has felt like crunch time all over again. Two coding projects due, one which I couldn't complete, and a music "test" that turned out to be an honest to goodness test based on only two days of lecture.

This doesn't really get me down though. There's always one spot in every class where I stumble just a bit, but it only strengthens my resolve and helps me bounce back in the future. I only wish said stumbling didn't occur so quickly in the new semester!!

I also have to get this work done so I can focus on job hunting. I've got all sorts of leads and oppurtunities, but they don't do a lick of good if you dont' apply.

The state of the union address was on last night, and I didn't know it until after the fact. Usually this kind of stuff doesn't fly under my radar, though I suppose I haven't exactly been in touch with society over the last few days.

No comments: