Friday, April 01, 2005

error

So I posted some about some news yestserday, and apparently some Blogger errors it they never appeared, and now that news is old. Ah well.

Its sort of wierd, but I think that my Computer Science class is where my worst grade is currently. I'm not really sure why, other than a lack of time. My understanding of the content is solid, but late projects have hampered things, and it turns out I used focused my study time for the latest exam on the wrong topics. Should I do well this last month of classes I should turn out OK (OK meaning maybe a b-), so I'm hoping to pull things through with the rest of my classes.

Today our school paper issued an April fool's issue. The big joke: the front page "news" that the creators of the O.C. would be doing a spinoff based on Loyola College (which actually makes sense if you saw our student body). The biggest joke: people fell for it. A lot of people.

Let's all pray for the pope everyone.

No comments: