Monday, April 04, 2005

Lets go Mets!

Its baseball season folks, and I've got my Mets cap ready (actually, I've had it ready all winter, but now its game time). As fate would allow it, even in Orioles territory I'm still surrounded by Yankees fans (Loyola's student body is a the very least 25% long islanders), but I remained undeterred.

Class registration is fast approaching, and I'm ready to go. 3 CS classes take up the majority of my time, which is actually a good thing as it means less distraction from other subjects. Macroeconomics and American Literature round it out. Best of all, my first class is at noon.

Finally, hats off to Game-Revolution for the absolute best April Fool's prank of the year. Imagine if it was real...

Edit: Mets loose by a run. Looks like the bullpen blew it bad. We lost a lot of games last season because of relief pitching, and I hope this isn't a sign of things to come.

1 comment:

christian wolfe said...

Water on Mars... I see.

Next they'll probably find creamy caramel in the Milky Way :p