Monday, April 11, 2005

We won!

The Mets have finally won a game, and then... they won their home opener today! That's 3 more to go in order to break even.

The new Xbox will be debuted may 12, and on MTV no doubt. Can't say if this is a good or bad thing in terms of attracting teh right audience, but I mighy actually watch MTV for something.

Possible prototype of the Xbox 2 controller? It could be a possibility, considering it looks very much like an old sidewinder.

The Red Sox had their home opener today against the Yankees. not only was the championship banner raised above the eyes of their mortal enemies, but the Sox won the game by a lot. Most excellent.

I'm currently downloading the Psychonauts demo at a very slow pace. Considering its made by Tim Schaeffer, I've got very high hopes

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mr. Wolfe ive stumbled upon your blog...its a good read i must say....just wondering how life is hope its going well.

christian wolfe said...

Jay Purcell. How are you my good man? Its been too damn long. I've been doing fine myself. Glad to hear from you.