Thursday, April 28, 2005

w...t...f

Now I know that in the history of Star Wars there have been many, many stupid items of merchandise. But for me this takes the cake. Who would ever think they were remotely cool wearing that.

Oh, and for the price of a new video game you can buy a barrel of oil.

I just finished my "final" cs project of the year, although I still have my bonus Hunt the Wumpus to complete. Still, that means I have a few days of relaxation time before the finals swing in (most of mine are at the very end). That means I am going to either go outside and actually enjoy the sun for a while, or sit in a dark room and play videogames with my girlfriend.

Either alternative would be very much enjoyable.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i wouldn't look cool in that..

..i'd look totally hawt.


and yay for dark rooms + videogames. ^^