Thursday, April 07, 2005

Losing Streak

The Mets have lost their first three games. Please tell me this is not foreshadowing. I gotta calm down, gotta stick with them...

This has once again been a hell of a week, especially with the nice weather. As much as I like the sun and warmth, I'm just as comfortable in typcial geekspace; dark, cramped and quiet. But when a heat wave comes this soon after winter it feels like a lost oppurtunity when you're stuck in labs.

Weekend is here though, which means time with the girlfriend and a chance to continue playing Skies of Arcadia. I shouldn't like that game half as much as I do but, well, I do.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

you do know that said girlfriend has spring training saturday morning, then is promptly leaving for home for the weekend, to return sunday evening?

christian wolfe said...

tear