Friday, September 02, 2005

Road Lag

Note: I've been asked to double post this blog I have on livejournal as well as Blogger. If you're a big lj user, you can read the Hyper Blog Edition Turbo here as well. Keep in mind that Blogger will still be the primary home for this (I'm a google fan dontchaknow), so if you aren't seeing any update on the lj version for a while, you might want to check over here just in case I forgot to update both.

I have (of all all things) a wedding to attend on Sunday, the same day as student check in at Loyola. So I spent the last two days driving to Maryland in order to check in and drop my things off early. Unfortunately the process was a bit frustrating; my key didn't work at first, and either my parents or Sallie Mae made an error with my Plus Loans, meaning that I couldn't check in at first (and until its all resolved, I'm on financial hold. I guess I'm a rebel). Thankfully the Student Life were extra helpful, even checking me in during their lunch. It was much appreciated, so I'd like to say a big thank you to all of them (if they ever read this).

At least I got to see my significant other. That made it all worthwhile.

So, until Sunday, I have a lot of time to waste on my trusty computer, the only thing I couldn't trust leaving on campus alone (though my Dreamcast is over there, and I'm stewing like a concerned parent over that). I think I'll finish up a review or two if I can, and maybe ponder the meaning of life if I go to the beach.

P.S. - Loyola people: If something cool happens this weekend, don't tell me. Ignorance is bliss.

P.P.S - a nugget of joy at the end of the rainbow. That Resident Evil review I was talking about a few days ago is done and posted. I'd like to say it is my best yet, but I'm probably not the best judge of that.

No comments: