Thursday, September 22, 2005

TeeVee

When I returned to campus this fall, I discovered that we had all brought a plethora of Televisions. We had three rather large tube, and my trusty little 13 incher. Not needing all of them, we hooked up the largest in the common room, one in a bedroom, and my little guy went back home. That left one not-as-large-but-flatscreen (not flat panel mind you) TV sitting on the floor for almost a month. After the suggestion of one of my roomates, I decided to lug the sucker to my room. It was at this point that I really began to appreciate the slim model PS2; standing it vertically, it fit snugly between the TV and my phone, something I couldn't do with any other console.

So yeah, a TV, PS2, and my computer right next to them. If I can get the A/C to work I won't have to leave the room for anything but eating.

After I finish a project for class tonight, I'll edit this post with my impressions on a couple of game demos that have recently come out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Blog Censorship Handbook Released
A handbook offering advice on bloggers protecting themselves from recrimination and censors was released by Reporters Without Borders.
I don't find blogs like this too often -- I really enjoyed it!

I have a fantasy football information site. It has fantasy football information related info. -- give it a look!