Sunday, July 10, 2005

what did I do today?

so what did I do today, or this weekend for that matter?

- Family renunion with people I didnt' really know. Joy

- Saw Fantastic Four. Good summer fun, but not enough action to rank it very high on the list of great super hero movies.

- Beat Hitman Contracts. Full review soon.

- My tv broke. Well, not really, its just that the A/V jacks in the front don't work, meaning all of my game consoles are now plugged in through R/F switches (meaning degradation in picture, or so I hear). This after buying some gear to hook all of the consoles up through those yellow and white wires. People scoff at my little 13 inch TV set, but the picture is good and its really the biggest one I can fit in a college dorm. Perhaps I'll try to open it up and peek inside...

One more weeek of work, and I can enjoy a little three day vacation, that will involve lots of driving and walking, but also involves seeing a certain someone. And that makes it all worthwhile.

No comments: