Friday, July 29, 2005

Strike

There's a classic rock station I listen to every morning going to work. Its a great station with good DJ's and plenty of great tunes. But please WNNJ, no more commercials for Coors Light. I hate light beer. It tastes like water and I find it to be not at all refreshing. Your constant spots with the "sexy" woman getting hot over a case of Coors is an insult to my intelligence and is just plain tacky.

G4 had their little award show, and it goes without saying that Halo 2 won most of the awards. I didn't expect any less, but some of its awards were a bit of a stretch. Best male voice for David Cross doing the voices for the grunts? I didn't even find them very funny. How can that beat the voicework of actors like Sammy Jackson in San Andreas, Vin Diesel in Butcher Bay, or even Snoop in Def Jam? Silly mass market.

Larry Brown is coach of the Knicks. Is this the reason I've been looking for to watch B-ball again? I certainly hope so.

Looks like the vocalist for the Kingdom Hearts theme is back on for the sequel. J-pop fans unite!

Microsoft apparently sees the Xbxo 360 "in the drivers seat" for the next generation. And the crowd is... not surprised. I mean, what else would they say about their new baby?

No comments: