Monday, March 13, 2006

1st day back

It was 80 degrees today in Baltimore, though they say it is going to get colder quick. I refuse to believe them after such a lovely day. At least if it does get chilly I don't have to worry about missing out on any good weather due to my workload.

I started playing KOF '02 today in order to properly analyze it for review. I was able to beat a Time Attack challenge which I previously thought to be impossible, then immediately proceeded to complete Team Attack mode on my first try. My theory about getting better at a game by putting it away for a while continues to gain evidence....

Tonight's episode of 24 was one of the saddest things I've seen on Television. I also decided that the show happens to be the best thing I've seen on TV in years. I curse myself for not checking this show out earlier.

I found out that the two friends I went to spring break with got food poisoning today. One of them still hasn't come home. I'm feeeling a mix of worry for him and myself (what if I get it?), as well as some relief that I didn't eat those Boardwalk Fries yesterday. Hopefully everything turns out alright.

No comments: