Friday, March 24, 2006

Videolamer.com

Remember a few posts back when I said I absolutely needed to get a new review finished? Now I get to tell you why. About a week ago I was contacted by a nice blog/gaming site called videolamer.com about doing some writing for them. Finding the site to be well made and well written, I gave it a shot, and submitted a write up on the orignal NES Dragon Quest. The experience was incredibly positive; the site's admin Jay really knows his stuff when it comes to gaming, and he has a lot of ideas for the future of site. He also did a fine job formatting my review. Furthermore, his interest has sparked some true motivation in me. It has only been a week since finishing the DQ review, and I'm already beginning another, which I believe is a first for me.

So for the time being, any new gaming related articles or reviews will be found at Videolamer (with links provided here of course). Of course, I'll still be updating this blog at the same frequency and with the same content as before. All that is changing is that the lc1201 mainsite is going to be somewhat abandoned. It had a nice little run, but it is too undervisited and poorly designed for it to be a good place to host anything (though I'll be keeping backups just in case).

Anyway, I'm really excited about this turn of events, and I hope it works out well. You can find a direct link to the Dragon Quest review here if you wish to read it. Enjoy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thats cool as hell!