Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Its Green

For a very long time now I thought that my green Playstation memory card (AKA the one that has all of my Final Fantasy 7 saves) was missing, lost to a room that I will never see again. I believed this to be a sign that I should stop trying to beat a game that I hate so much.

It turns out the card wasn't lost. It was simply tucked in the corner of the Kohl's bag that my Dreamcast games are still sitting in.

Is this another sign? If it is, perhaps I will ignore it.


-Kingdom Hearts 2 is coming out soon. I'm bracing for the inevitable internet impact that will come once all the fanboys/girls get their copies and begin to worship their new god. Actually, I'm actually considering making a trip to Blockbuster so that I'll be able to fight fire with fire. Scary to think that I might torture myself with yet another Kingdom Hearts, but hey, I do it for the kids.

-Starcraft Ghost - canceled? Looks like it may be so. Prepare for some commentary on this by the end of the week.

-I think tomorrow is a good time for a rant on SNK and their recent announcements. Let's just say I'm not very pleased.

-Baseball. Soon. Let's go Mets.

-2nd annual Loyola College Science Dodgeball Tournament. Wednsday. Let's go computer science.

No comments: