Saturday, March 11, 2006

Psst...

Hey there everyone. I'm still alive. Spring Break has been very enjoyable (and damaging to my bank account), though it isn't over yet. I'll return with a better report sometime tomorrow, since I have a feeling that the best stories will be made tonight....

Furthermore, looks like nothing spectacular hit the 'net during my hiatus. A couple of missed comic strips to read and a few small news tidbits were all the catching up I had to do. Seems the most buzz happens to be over the impending release of Final Fantasy 12 over in Japan. This time I think I'll stay away from the oncoming debates and arguments about the series, and simply wait for the handful of voices I know of that can honestly and critically review an FF game to do so. Perhaps it will turn out well after all.

No comments: