Monday, November 28, 2005

Desperation Move

Before I left for break, I said something in the blog about getting a truck ton of work finished so that I could return with some peace of mind. I'm proud to say that my mission was accomplished. It was quite an undertaking; the 10 page paper took most of the break to write and my Prolog assignment took me until 4:30 in the morning to complete. I lost two pages of my paper an hour and half before class, and I managed to complete my econ problems while the class was going on and I was eating a chicken parm sandwhich in the student center (and I still got to hand it in at the end of the lecture).

In reality this is only the beginning of my workload for the remainder of the semester, but I feel a lot better beginning the journey with my best foot forward.

I'm pretty sure there were other things I wanted to mention in this post, and now I forget them. Maybe it will come back to more tomorrow. For now, its time for sleep

No comments: