Friday, November 11, 2005

Down for the Count?

So overall, this week felt like 30 hit super combo straight to the gut. I think I have enough credits to continue, but I have to start countering life's big hits a little better.

Tonight is the Loyola College Fall Football Classic, which despite the name, is only a few years old but hugely popular on campus. Its Freshmen vs Sophs and Juniors vs Seniors in flag football, with quite a lot of drunk folk watching from the sidelines. I myself am in a somewhat sticky situation; I'm of course a junior, but live with 5 seniors. If my team loses I'll be hazed and razzed all night long, and if we win I might be locked out of the house (alcohol can do that to people :p). Considering the seniors haven't won a single game they can have this victory, so I suppose I'll take the former option and roll with the punches.

If you go to insertcredit, and look for the "Doom radio Drama" on the front page, you will be treated to something both horrible and hilarious. Don't say I didn't warn you though.

Today is Veteran's day everyone. I hope everyone can take some time out of the day to reflect on the men and women who gave their time and their lives for their nation. Semper Fi soldiers; you may be gone, but never forgotten.

No comments: