Sunday, November 06, 2005

Stuff Get!

My brother came down for the weekend, and so far it has been great. Just being able to chill and do whatever we want at our own pace has been a refreshing change of pace. Unfortunately I still have a boatload of homework to do, but I can get it done.

I also had my interview for the NSA/I-fund scholarship, and I really can't say how good or bad I did on it. Some questions were easy to answer, while others caught me a bit off guard. Considering my bad luck with these types of things, I have in my head what I think the outcome will be, but I'll try not to dwell on it so as not to jinx me.

Finally, I bought two items today that are completely opposite sides of the spectrum. In one corner is Revenge of the Sith, which is generally loathed among the geeks of the world. Personally, I don't really care what they think. Only two people I've met have bettered my knowledge of Star Wars and its lore, and I find it to be a fine movie indeed. It also seems that compaining and dissenting about everything and anything it has become cool among the geek population these days, so I'll simply enjoy the film and ignore their bemoaning.

Second is the obscure Gamecube game P.N. 03. It is part of the infamous "Capcom 5" , and got as mixed reviews as possible upon its release. Due to my love of Capcom, obscure titles, and the reccomendation of the hardcore shoot 'em up community, however, I figured I'd give it a go. We shall see I suppose.

No comments: