Friday, October 28, 2005

7...8...11?

Yes ladies and Gentlemen, The King of Fighters 11 is out! In Japan!! No one cares but me!! In all honesty though, I look forward to watching some gameplay videos to see what they've done, and hope that the assholes at Sony don't prevent a U.S. PS2 release of the game (since Sony does in fact try to limit the amount of 2D games on their console, like it is some sort of crippling anathema.)

Half Life: The Lost Coast is out as well, but I don't think it will run too well on my machine. If only Kita were running well, I could get a serious look at it.

Chicago has won the World Series, and no one seems to know it. I've seen some quiet playoff seasons before, but this one was kinda sad. This is also the first time I've made a World Series prediction for a team back in preseason and have it come true. Go luck, since I don't think it was due to my own skills.

And finally, this. I don't know what to make of it. Is it even real?

4 comments:

christian wolfe said...

"Barry Hatter is an action adventure game featuring young wizards, broomstick racing, and a completely original concept."

That's a quote from the Gamespot page.

Right....

Something tells me though, that it could make a pretty penny on unsuspecting parents.

Unknown said...

i think you mean kioku, as kita can't even run the sims2. and she'll be running fine, as soon as i stop being whiny and actually buy windows for her..

Anonymous said...

Hey C. Wolfe this is totally off topic but do you think starwars battlefront 2 is worth buying just curious..i need a new game to pass the slowtimes.

christian wolfe said...

Jay, Battlefront 2 is so totally worth it if you love Star Wars and Battlefield 1942. Though if it is like the original it may be plagued with cheapness and n00bs. I'd wait for a coupla reviews.

If you have money to burn and don't need something that will last you a long time, I reccomend Shadow of the Colossus. Its like a pilgrimage to Mecca from your own home.