Sunday, October 02, 2005

Back

I can't believe it has been almost a week since my last post. Last week was light in homework, and yet it still went by quickly and very much wore me out. I guess its because I managed to take care of a lot of non-class work that I wanted to do on time rather than leave to the last minute. Perhaps I can continue to stay ahead of myself through the week rather than getting things done by the skin of my teeth.

Family weekend just ended at the college, and it was nice to see the folks. We went down to Annapolis, which is much nicer than I thought it was. This was also y the first weekend this semester that I've just said screw it and had some fun. I may have to do it again sometime soon.

Looks like the Giants won today, and in a big way. We need those kinds of numbers from our offense if we are going to stay in the hunt.

Finally, it seems that I am now officially single, though there's not much to talk about. Its over and I'll certainly survive. As much as we all like to think that it was meant to be, sometimes you have to clear out your head and see if it really is.

No comments: